Cyprus’ proposition for the UK’s financial services industry
- Why Cyprus is an attractive Post Brexit solution for UK Financial Services Firms
- What makes Cyprus an ideal jurisdiction within the European Single Market offering access to high growth markets
- An EU jurisdiction with a robust and innovative regulatory framework
The Invest Cyprus Roadshow is an initiative of Invest Cyprus, consisting of a series of conferences that aim to promote the country as an attractive destination for foreign direct investment but also as an ideal business destination.
As the Government’s investment authority that is committed to attract and facilitate FDI, Invest Cyprus identified and targets a number of specific and highly promising markets which constitute a great potential for the country.
COVID-19: A Time to Adjust.
As COVID-19 leads us into 2020, Invest Cyprus is taking its Roadshow online, in a digital format, in 10 major destinations. Keystakeholders from Cyprus will have the opportunity to share their knowledge and input with high caliber attendees.
The Conference in the UK will take place digitally on Wednesday, 30 September 2020 at 11:00-13:00 (GMT +1) .
The Conference in the UK will be attended by:
- Electronic Money Institutions
- Payment Institutions
- Fund Managers and Fund Administrators
- Insurance Companies
- Banks, Investment Banks and other Financial Services Firms
- Accounting Firms
- Law Firms
- Tax Specialists
- Wealth Management Firms
- Family Offices
To download the preliminary event brochure for the Invest Cyprus Roadshow - Cyprus' Proposition for the UK's FInancial Services Industry / United Kingdom, click here.